ISACA members can benefit from Access, Savings and Knowledge to fuel their success in IS/IT audit, control, security, cybersecurity, risk and governance across a multitude of industries. Member Advantage encompasses the suite of benefits ISACA members receive to advance professionally and be rewarded personally throughout their entire career. Be part of what’s next, now!
Already a Member?
Unlock your access to a robust professional network, a wide range of member benefits and programs including:
- Industry leading global conferences offering professional networking and education locally and globally
- Hundreds of jobs, tools and resources for job seekers and qualified candidates for employers in the ISACA Career Centre
- Member-only Online Career Fairs
- ISACA Engage online communities and discussion forums with industry peers and experts and volunteering opportunities
- 200+ ISACA Chapters offering events and training
- One In Tech, an ISACA Foundation
- Professional and industry advocacy lobbying helping to grow, refine and recommend best practices to advance the IS/IT industry
- Volunteer Opportunities – Build your network, earn free CPE credits, and influence the industry by volunteering for a global volunteer opportunity. Contact your local chapter for other ways to get involved too. ISACA also seeks speakers, authors, and certification exam question writers.
- Standards—Easy access to ISACA’s IS Auditing Standards, Frameworks and Models.
- Audit Programs and Internal Control Questionnaires (ICQs)—Guidance tools for best practices
As an ISACA member, you have access to the best offers on ISACA products and your favorite brands.
Enjoy members-only savings with:
- Advantage Savings
- Up to 25% off the non-member rate on CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT and CSX-P exam registrations
- Free Webinars—ISACA certified members can earn FREE CPEs.
- Member discounts on ISACA publications, including exam prep resources and research
- 72+ hours of Free CPE
- Discounted rates on exam preparation materials
- Member Get a Member program
- Discounts on online courses
- Free Audit Programs
ISACA produces a number of authoritative knowledge publications and practical guidance in a myriad of formats:
- Advantage Free Previews
- Advantage Partner Content – MIT CISR Research Briefings
- Bi-monthly ISACA Journal—The bimonthly technical journal, and an additional source of free CPE hours
- Whitepapers and publications
- Audit/Assurance Programs
- @ISACA e-newsletter
- COBIT Family of Products including a complimentary member download of the COBIT 2019 Implementation Guide
- IS Auditing Standards, guidelines and procedures
- Certificate Programs – prove your understanding of key concepts and principles in your professional field.
- Annual and semi-annual Industry Surveys
- Online, on-demand courses
ISACA Member Loyalty Levels
ISACA recognizes long-standing members for their contributions to the profession’s body of knowledge and best-practices, supporting ISACA’s vast, worldwide organization and credentials. Your renewal may boost you to a higher level and make you eligible for exclusive perks!
ISACA awards four special levels of recognition to our distinguished, long-term members:
- Bronze : 3-4 years of continuous membership
- Silver : 5-9 years of continuous membership
- Gold : 10-14 years of continuous membership
- Platinum : 15+ years of continuous membership