With 140,000 constituents in 200 countries, ISACA is internationally recognized as a high-performing organization that addresses global, national and local information systems and business issues. On clicking read more, the following text to be displayed
Its Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification is recognized globally and has been earned by more than 109,000 professionals since inception. The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification uniquely targets the information security management audience and has been earned by more than 25,000 professionals. The Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) designation promotes the advancement of professionals who wish to be recognized for their IT governance-related experience and knowledge and has been earned by more than 6,000 professionals. The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) designation for those who identify and manage risks through the development, implementation and maintenance of information systems controls has been earned by more than 17,000 professionals.
For more information about ISACA and ISACA Bangalore Chapter write to email@example.com
ISACA membership sets you apart from other IT professionals by signifying that you are:
- Dedicated to best practices and successful results
- Committed to professional growth and advancement
- Helping to advance your profession
- A seeker of professional knowledge and a problem solver
- Serious about continuing education
- Connected with a highly regarded organization
- Part of a global network of peers
Your ISACA membership also grants you membership of the Bangalore Chapter; Chapter membership benefits include
- Free monthly CPE sessions with significant networking opportunities
- Access to CPE Session presentations (downloads where provided)
- Access to the Chapter Newsletter InfoCity Auditor
- Discounts on our courses, workshops and conferences
- Belonging to an organisation that actively supports its members and its profession
You too can be a part of ISACA, become an ISACA member today. ISACA membership offered at the following level
For Individuals interested in or employed in IT audit, information security risk and IT governance fields, ISACA professional membership equips you with the resources, training and education you need to expand your professional development opportunities.
Student membership is for individuals currently enrolled full-time in accredited undergraduate and graduate programs. Learn about student qualifications to join. Become a Student Member and connect with industry leaders who can help you reach your career goals.
Academic Advocate membership is for faculty members who teach in functional disciplines such as audit, accounting, information systems, information security, cybersecurity, enterprise governance of IT/MIS, IT risk management and/or Executive Masters programs in Business and specialist Finance degree courses at universities and/or colleges offering one or more degree courses in these areas. Become an Academic Advocate and give your students a competitive advantage as you contribute to growing the profession.