Organization : A USD6Bn Global Financial Services Company
Department : Franchise Audit
Location : Mumbai, India
Reports to : Director, Franchise Audit
Travel : Will involve travel international travel, at least once every 2 months
Position Summary Statement
- As a member of the Global Franchise Audit team, the prime function of the position is to lead and participate in assigned audits predominantly, but not exclusively, in the Asia Pacific Region. The role prescribes that all audits are conducted in compliance with the Participant Audit Manual and that any risks that impact the organization are identified, monitored and resolved.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for managing the Payments Risk relationship with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and RuPay and take a lead role in interfacing with APAC franchise management on all Risk related matters, including fulfilment of the partner due diligence process and other periodic assessments as required.
- The role involves team leadership (lead auditor for selected reviews), international travel and interaction at all levels both internally within the company and externally with the organization’s clients
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and / or participate in scheduled Participant audits in compliance with the methodology prescribed in the Audit Manual, including audit planning, detailed risk assessments, conduct of on-site (or remote) audits, report preparation and issuance, and follow up on corrective actions identified.
- For designated reviews, ensure effective audit planning and collaboration with all organization constituents (Examples: Payments Risk Counterparty/Fraud/Controls and Compliance, Global Operations, Global Acceptance, Regional Management, Finance etc) and ensure audit scope and field work is fully aligned with the internal risk assessment. All reviews to include assessments for Financial Operations, Risk Management, Operations and Regulatory Compliance (latter including Customer Identification, AML and OFAC Programs)
- Play the lead role for Payments Risk in managing the Company's interaction with the RBI and other partners, including timely reporting and responsiveness to specific information requests.
- Collaborate effectively with all existing and new prospective partners to ensure that all Compliance due diligence requests are responded to in a timely manner.
- Provide detailed coverage and assessment of selected Participants' network and data security environment.
- Continuously demonstrate leadership, visionary thinking and positive engagement within and outside of the team in a way that serves to promote opportunities to strengthen the Audit Program and the company's risk oversight of the network.
- Coordinate with all team members to prepare and ensure timely and accurate completion of the unit's critical monthly and quarterly reporting requirements.
- Manage and control the Franchise Audit Tracking Database and Metrics. Coordinate with team to ensure that all outstanding corrective actions are monitored from initiation to resolution. Instigate timely follow up on open issues under own remit.
- Complete other high profile special projects as required the company’s senior management
- Seasoned multi-dimensional person with previous audit and/or consulting experience in a large corporate environment
- Minimum 8-10 years financial/accounting/audit experience and analytical skills
- Experience in the Asia Pacific Cards market and financial sector
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Other: CAMS, CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) or CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Behavioral requirements
- Seasoned multi-dimensional person with previous audit and/or consulting experience in a large Corporate environment
- Ability to multitask, be flexible, adapt to changing priorities and manage ad-hoc projects
- Broad based Cards business experience and perspective
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate at both the big picture and detail level
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and proven external relationship management
- Well organized, and ability to observe and meet strict deadlines
- Ability and flexibility to travel overseas on a periodic basis
This position reports to the Director of Franchise Audit (based out of UK); The Director of Franchise Audit reports to the Chief Risk Management Officer, who in turn reports to the President of Payment Services
Please email your resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line, to be considered for this position. For any inquiries, please contact:
Paaul R. Selvakummar
Vice President – Consulting Operations
DivIHN Integration Inc.
O: +1-847-8820585 ext 251