- Accountable for InfoSec, Business Continuity assurance Business Unit.
- Perform InfoSec Risk assessment and Impact analysis. Recommend and drive Risk treatment plan.
- Supporting audit preparation and audit action closures including client Interactions where necessary.
- Users training and awareness.
- Facilitate quality closure of Security Incident in co-ordination with stakeholders.
- Accountable for implementation of corrective and preventive action arising out of audits and Security incidents.
- Business/Delivery engagement
- Presentations of BU information security activities in forums like Quality improvement council, Risk councils, review by Leadership etc.
- Engagement with business/delivery team on InfoSec and BCP on continuous basis.
- Represent as a SME on InfoSec /BCP during Customer visits, large deal discussion.
- Participate in pre-contract discussion for InfoSec, BCP, data protection, data privacy and related clauses
Skills & Experience Required
- ISO27001 LA/Implementation
- Strong computer network and IT security skills (design and implementation)
- In depth knowledge of Business Continuity design, implementation and testing
- Knowledge of Regulatory and Industry standards like ISAE3402, PCI-DSS, GLB,Privacy regulation is preferred.
- CA (Max 2 attempts) with CISA and 1+ year post qualification experience