Job Function: Information Security Training
SecurEyes is a pure-play information security consulting firm which started in 2005 with global offices & presence at India, UAE, Oman, KSA & USA. It specializes on Risk Assessment, GRC Consulting, Information Security Training and on-demand information security consulting. Our clients include large Government Organizations, Banks & Financial Services Institutions, International Airlines, Large Trading Houses and Public sector companies across the globe. We are technically focused with passion, integrity and with a strong belief in providing world-class services to our clients to create a difference in their information security environment. www.secureyes.net
Job Requirements & Required Qualifications & Experience
- Conduct Internal and External Information Security Trainings
- Design training programs based on requirements and needs of the clients
- Develop, enhance and maintain Information security training programs
- Innovate training content to adapt to various environments and cultural nuances of information security in various parts of the globe
- Align training content to various governance and statutory needs of client organization
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Having 3-5+ years of experience in information security with specific experience in development and delivery of Information Security Technical trainings
- Should have strong concepts on computer networks, Operating Systems Concepts (At least Windows and Linux) and web application security concepts.
- Should have developed and delivered trainings for corporate customers and internal teams of large organizations.
- Very Good communication skills (written/spoken English & presentation skill)
- Should be ready to travel within and outside the country.