Job Function: Working in Risk & GRC Consulting Division
SecurEyes is a pure-play information security consulting firm which started in 2005 with global offices & presence at India, UAE, Oman, KSA & USA. It specializes on Risk Assessment, GRC Consulting, Information Security Training and on-demand information security consulting. Our clients include large Government Organizations, Banks & Financial Services Institutions, International Airlines, Large Trading Houses and Public sector companies across the globe. We are technically focused with passion, integrity and with a strong belief in providing world-class services to our clients to create a difference in their information security environment. www.secureyes.net
Job Requirements & Required Qualifications & Experience
- Must be well versed with at least ISO 27001 & PCI-DSS
- Conducting GAP Assessments & Risk Assessment projects across the globe including PCI-DSS, ISO 27001:2013, COBIT, NIST and other standards
- Project Delivery Management
- Training internal team in GRC & Risk Assessment
- Desirable to have working knowledge of Vulnerability Assessment, Network Penetration Testing & Application Security Testing.
- Providing on-demand solutions pertaining to Governance & Risk Assessment
Desired Skills & Expertise
- 3-7 Years of experience in GRC consulting including but not limited to the areas of Information Security Governance, Business Continuity Management, Risk Assessment, creating customized Risk Assessment framework, Information Security Incident Management.
- Should have conducted ISO 27001 gap assessments, PCI DSS gap assessments & other regulatory audits
- Should have exposure to banking audits
- Very Good communication skills (written/spoken English & presentation skill)