Notice is hereby given to the members of ISACA, Bangalore Chapter that the Twenty Third Annual General Meeting of the Bangalore Chapter will be held from 5.00 PM to 8.00 PM on Saturday the 19thOctober,2019 at the Hotel Trinity Isle, Swastik Circle, 139, SC Road,Seshadripuram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560020to transact the following business:
1. To approve the AGM Minutes of 2018.
2. To consider and adopt the 23rd Annual Report.
3. To consider and approve Audited accounts for the year ended 31st March 2019.
4. To appoint statutory auditors for the year 2019-2020and fix their remuneration.
5. To Elect Executive Committee Members (EC members) for the Executive Committee for the year 2019-2020(Elections will be held, if required).
6. Zip file is attached for the Annual Report/Audited Financials/Audit Report/ Computation of Income( F.Y.2018-19)/ Nomination Application form for contesting for the EC.
i. Members who have opted for affiliation to Bangalore Chapter and whose membership is valid and current as on 30th June 2019 are eligible to participate in the AGM.
ii. Members are requested to bring their identity card (or any other proof indicating their membership status) and copy of this Annual Report to Annual General Meeting.
iii. Members who wish to send their nomination for elections to the Executive Committee (EC) are required to submit nomination form, duly filled in, at the chapter office.
iv. Rules, procedures and application to file nominations for the EC 2019-2020 are available at chapter website http://www.isacabangalore.org
v. Last date for submission of the nomination is 7thOctober,2019(Monday) before 5.00pm.
vi. Last date for withdrawal of nomination is 9thOctober,2019(Wednesday) before 5 p.m.
vii. Announcement of the final list of candidates contesting for elections 14thOctober,2019(Monday).
viii. Announcement of elected candidates is 19th October,2019 (Saturday).
ix. Members are requested to write to the chapter office one week in advance with regards to any clarifications required related to the Chapter’s annual report, the Financials statements, etc.
X. Members are requested to join us to dinner at 8.00 pm
ISACA Bangalore Chapter.