Leveraging Forensic Technology for Effective Fraud Management
Venue – Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India Private Limited Deloitte Centre, Anchorage II, 100/2 Richmond Road, Bangalore, 560 025, India-Date – 28th March 2015 -Time – 6PM – 8PM
Areas covered in the Session:
- Global Fraud Scenario
- Challenges to Prevention/ Detection of Frauds in Technology Environment
- Introduction to Cybercrimes
- Digital Forensic for effective fraud management
- Introduction, methodology, process, Challenges, latest developments
- Case studies
- Supported Event: Lead Auditor Course ISO 27001-13 conducted in Bangalore from 12th April -16th April, 2015 by International Standards Certifications Pty. Ltd. Mumbai.
Six ISACA Members participated for the said course. 35 Hours of CPE points granted to participants.
-One-Day Hands-on Workshop on How to apply Data Analytics for Assurance, IT Management, Compliance and Fraud Investigation
Date & Time: Saturday, 25th April 2015 (9.30 am to 5.30 pm). Venue: The Pride Hotel,Bangalore.
This Workshop focused on practical application of the principles of data analytics for various professionals and provides hands on experience on using specific features and functionalities of data analytics software thus enhancing your core competencies. Participants will get practical experience in using the concepts of Data Analytics and applying it in their area of work. Through inter-active case studies and real-world examples, participants will get good understanding of concepts and practice of Data Analytics from various perspectives. The key learning objectives are:
- Understand the concepts, standards, guidelines and framework of Data Analytics
- Understand the key features and critical functionalities of Data Analysis software
- Apply principles of data analytics to overall risk and control assessment
- Identify top risks and controls to monitor in the IT process
- Integrate data analytics at various stages of audit processes
- Use a pro-active assurance approach to provide value-addition
- Apply Data Analytics to focus and improve effectiveness in key areas
- Draw right inferences on effectiveness of controls, compliance and performance
- Identify potential prevent fraud and funds leakage using data analytics
CA A.Rafeq, FCA, CISA, CQA, CFE who in a career spanning over 30 years has diverse experience as CIO, CIA, CFO and CEO. He has been involved in design and development of Data Analytics since last 15 years. Rafeq has lead workshops on IT Audit and COBIT at various International Conferences of ISACA and ISACA chapters across the world. He has practical experience in applying Data Analytics in various assign. No of participants 24- The Workshop was well appreciated by the participants.
III ISACA Event- 25th April, 2015
Seminar on Synergizing Insurance and Information Communication Technology in Industries.
Venue: Howard Johnson Hotel,
132, Thanisandra Main Road, Nr.Manyatha Tech Park, Nagavara Junction, Bangalore-77
Mr.Avinash Kadam(ISACA India Task Force), President, Director-CISA, Director-CRISC and the Director-Membership have represented the Bangalore Chapter.
-CISA Review Classes for June 2015.
1st Batch held in Feb & March for 10 students. 2nd Batch being held from April for 14 students.
-CISM Review Classes for June 2015.One batch was held in March & April for 10 students.
-CRISC Review Classes for June 2015.One batch is being held from March for 5 students